Saturday, December 24, 2011

'1428 Elm Street House' from Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors

'1428 Elm Street House' from Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors Video Clips. Duration : 2.02 Mins.


So this past summer, I went to my FIRST Horror convention called "Days of the Dead". and while there I had met some amazing AMAZING people there, and I'm not only talking about the celebrities alone. Even after that I established even more connections and friends who are with the Horror convention scene and who in all share a same interest in the one movie: "A nightmare on elm street". Among me and other friends, we all would joke about living in the '1428 Elm Street' House as seen in the first movie, and then suddenly somewhere down the road, I for some reason thought to myself: "Let's see if I can build the "Dream House" from Nightmare on Elm Street Part 3." and so I did. My friends had followed me along as I did a step by step process of the things I did with the house, and it call came down to a pretty well made conclusion as I do say so myself- However in the end I made my OWN little twist to the House, that honors The Fans, The Original Series, My friends who had helped inspire me to make the house and the respected actors and Actresses who had made this movie series BIG in the horror world. NOW another thing I just had to say, because I do feel somewhat bad, I would have added more photos to the collage unfortunatelly, because of the space I worked with it came down to it, and I can ONLY hope people don't feel offended XD and I do promise, IF I SHOULD PLAN on making another "Dream House" it will be in honor of the fans in general! Hope you guys enjoyed the house!!

Keywords: street, halloween, dream, Nightmare, on, Elm, scary, rock music, Warriors, Dokken, mgrchip

No comments:

Post a Comment